Tuesday, February 16, 2010

In the beginning

I have complained for a long time about how I can't seem to get "it" together without thinking much about what "it" is. Well, "it" is a combination of things, mostly things I wish I were doing or changing but cowering under the overwhelmingness of "it all."

In other words, I was like one of the Knights Who Formerly Said Ni! in that the word "it" was causing me to shrivel into a gibbering ninny, a whining gibbering ninny. That's so not productive. So, in a lucid moment, I reminded myself that I once said I could do anything for ten minutes if I had to, and I decided to apply that to all that stuff I wanted to do. You know. "It."

So, I set my brain in motion and started doing things for at least ten minutes at a time, and I'm actually getting a handle on "it" in so many ways, and I'm going to use this blog to record and reflect on it. Um, "it."

Well. You know.


No comments:

Post a Comment